short story » the adventures of two dumb boys.
Macaulay had pinched Timothy twice in a row. It was a hardcore pinch, so hardcore, in fact, Timothy burst into tears two minutes afterwards and continued crying for three more minutes.
After his tears calmed down, he decided to call his father, Kerry, and complain about Macaulay's latest attack.
That's when Timothy realized he did not know his father Kerry's phone number. "What should I do, Mackie?" Timothy asked Macaulay. "I do notknow my father Kerry's phone number. I need to call him to complain about your latest attack."
"LOL, you're dumb! I don't just know my father's phone number, I know your father's phone number as well! Parentheses aych parentheses!" Macaulay said.
"But Mackie, we have the same dad," said Timothy.
Macaulay laughed. "True, you're so funny, hahahahahah."
"If I am as funny as you say, help me." Timothy said.
So Macaulay tried to help him. They both went to their father Kerry's study and picked up the phone.
"I will dial a nine, and you will dial a three." Macaulay ordered.
"Nooo, I want to dial the number six!" Timothy whined.
"Oh Timmy, you're always whining! I said you have to dial a three. Anyway after that I will dial a five and you will dial a four."
"Mackie, you're so mean. Why can't I dial whichever number I desire? Stop bossing me around." Timothy said.
"Oh fine, I'm sorry. You may dial whichever number you desire."
"Thank you, Mac."
"You're welcome, Tim."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home